How IGNOU Students Can Pass the Examination in One Go
We are going to make you learn magics. Yes, magic for passing IGNOU exams in one go. Do you think it is not possible? Rub your shoulder once again and believe us. You can do wonders. You have the ability to strike hard and cross the boundary. You perceive that IGNOU is tough nut to crack. Now learn here how to crack this tough nut. Shatter the perception.
Easy Solutions of Difficult Examination Questions
Are you searching guides and solutions for IGNOU examination? Do not go any where. Believe in what we are going to tell you. An IGNOU officer is writing these lines. He has long working experience in IGNOU. He shares with you many lessons only on this platform.
Step by Step Guide on How to Clear IGNOU Examination
- Do not waste your time in searching guides or question answer solutions. The guides in fact misguide you.
- After confirmation of admission in IGNOU and receipt of study materials, half of your problem is solved. Start studying one or two hours whenever you get some time, at least two three times a week. Take it easy.
- Preparation of assignments is itself a preparation for examination. So prepare the assignment yourself with the help of IGNOU books. This will help you in getting good marks both in assignment and examination.
- You find the time gap of about two-three months between submission of assignments and appearance in examination. Utilize this time gap. Download previous year question papers from IGNOU website and go through these papers.
- While surfing the previous year question papers you will find that many questions are repeated year after year. Sometimes you may find that almost the same question paper is repeated in the next Term End Exam.
- Pin point or note down the most important questions which are repeated time and again.
- The question paper gives options between the two questions most of the time. Thus, you can attempt your choice.
- See at least four years papers. It means two question papers per year as IGNOU conducts exam two time a year.
- Find out the answers from IGNOU books and highlight the same in the book itself. Prepare thoroughly.
- Before going to the exam center revise the answers.
- You are not required to read any other book except IGNOU books. Do not read guide book.
- Attempting the question in the exam hall, write the answers to the point.
- Write each question in bold by sketch pen or with different color. Also write the question number.
- Attempt each question separately on next page. Do not mix two questions on the same page.
- Write the gist of the answer in first paragraph neatly. Reply point wise.
- Long answers unnecessarily do not give you good marks.
- If your handwriting is not good then you should write very clearly and neatly. Otherwise it will not put a good impression on the evaluator.
- Word count should also be taken into account. The answers should not go beyond limit.
- Do not believe that filling up many answer scripts will notch you good marks. The evaluator is smarter than you.
We can assure your that you will certainly clear your exams in one go. Follow the above guidelines. Have confidence in yourself and stay in touch with us for any help and assistance.